Half a cup of baking soda and a few drops of your favorite scent go a long way. Goodbye, stress of the day.
2. Egg White + Yogurt = Nourishing Conditioner
3. Eye Shadow + Clear Topcoat = Custom Nail Polish
A great way to repurpose cheap, expired, or I’m-never-going-to-wear-that-color-on-my-eyes shadow. Perfect for that one color (and there’s always one) in every eye shadow pallette that is never going to get used.
4. A Charcoal Capsule + Aloe Vera Gel = Eyeliner
You can swap aloe vera for water to create a more liquid eyeliner. Just make sure to use activated charcoal, not I’m-going-camping charcoal. Apply normally with an eyeliner brush!
5. Unscented Lip Gloss + Cinnamon Oil = Lip Plumper
6. Water + Baking Soda = No-Burn Body Scrub
Gets your legs ultra smooth after a long, dry winter. Mix the baking soda into water until it’s a thick paste.
7. A Beet + Honey + Olive Oil = All-Natural Cheek Stain
9. Shampoo + Baking Soda = Clarifying Shampoo
Clarifying = shinifying. Great for helping your favorite shampoo remove product buildup, so you don’t need to buy yet another product.
10. Milk + Gelatin = Pore Strips
11. Gum Arabic + Water = Makeup Setting Spray
Because you want all your hard work to last! Also useful for DIY glitter eyeliner indifferent ratios.
12. Chapstick + Corn Starch + Liquid Foundation = Eyelid Primer
A cheap primer is a great way to make expensive eyeshadow last much longer.