Your 20s can be for style, career and love experimentation, but as a woman enters her 30s there are certain pieces she should own that well-represent her. From a beautiful coat to a signature flower— Here are 11 Things Every Fashionable Woman Should Have by 30!
1. Whether you’re a pump girl or more into a great flat, the key is that your go-to shoe is well-designed, versatile and timeless.
2. Even if you work in a creative field, a suit that’s tailored like it was made just for you will become a go-to for work meetings, interviews and anywhere else where you’re meant to look chic and professional.
3. How will anyone know it’s your event or what to send you as a thank you, an I’m sorry or I love you without one?
4. One to save up for, a great watch is a lifetime piece and one worth eschewing a fair amount of throw-away trendy items in favor of buying.
5. These are the things that make a woman memorable. You won’t need to wear it every day, but what is more elegant than having a red that’s all yours?
6. Even if you’re not a fragrance girl, find a lotion, oil or body wash that’s perfectly you.
Picture: Nicole Kidmanfor Chanel
7. Choose a valuable timeless piece of jewlery and make it count.
8. It can be a photograph you find in the West Village, but filling your home with art that speaks to you will always make you happy.
9. Invest in something that will never go out of style.
10. A neutral hued topper in a luxe fabrication will take you miles, and years.
11. The Perfect Little Black Dress